If you would like speak to someone at the SydneyBoating.com.au please call 0404 456 550. You can also contact us through our email support, we are more than happy to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions - Classified Listings
How do I create an account?
Click on ADVERTISER LOGIN under the navigation links on any page. Once inside the ADVERTISER LOGIN, fill out the new member details. Please enter your details carefully, read and accept the Terms and Conditions of site usage, and click continue. If you have any problems please call us on 0404 456 550 or you can email us and we will be happy to set up your account for you.
How do I list my Boat for Sale?
1) Click on the SELL PAGE.
2) Click on either a Standard or Premium boat listing Ad package.
3) Log in to your account OR create an account if you don't already have one. (See above)
4) Choose your boat's categories and enter all the details of your boat and click "Continue"
5) Upload your photos (the ideal size is 800 pixels wide) then click SUBMIT.
6) Confirm your payment details, enter your Credit Card details and confirm. If you would like to pay another way, please contact us.
Your listing will appear live within 24 hours (usually much less) and you will be sent an email when your listing is active.
How do I update or edit my listings?
2) Select the listing you want to edit by clicking View/Edit
3) You will now be on the overview page. Now Select Edit Listing (at the top of the page)
4) Please don't forget to press SUBMIT at the bottom once you have finished editing.
6) Your listing will then be sent to us so we can approve your amended listing. It will be given approval within 24 hours (usually much quicker though!)
7) Click on MY ACCOUNT to return to you the main menu of your ACCOUNT ADVERTISER area.
Still having problems?
Please call us on 0404 456 550, we are more than happy to help.